Late Shri Maneklal M.
Patel Pujya Daskaka
SarvaVidyalayaKelvaniMandal is a public trust with more than 96 years of philanthrophic experience. Having started in the year 1919 by its founder “ Pujya Chhaganbha ” with the principle of “Kar Bhala Hoga Bhala”, with a handful of students the trust today has become into one of the biggest trusts in the state of Gujarat catering to various sections of the people keeping the tradition with which the trusts has been established. Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal is running schools ranging from Primary to Secondary to Higher Secondary both at Kadi and Gandhinagar. Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal to its credit has distinguished visitors like Sir Sayajirao Gaekwad III and Mahatma Gandhi, who have been very vocal in their praises for the trust as well as the institutes run by the trust. Mahatma Gandhi in his praise has said the following words: “This trust is built on pillars of service to mankind and not money and it’s good that this trust does not havemoney but society will nurtureit. He also uttered that send your children to the institutions managed by this trust for makingthem good citizens of the country.” The trust is being nourished and nurtured by its alumni who occupy very distinguished positions in the society ranging from ministers to Doctors to Engineers of repute etc. To cater to the needs and necessities of the society the trust has in the year 1965 established its first college at Kadi in Science and Arts and later on in the year 1991 the trust also commenced a Commerce and Arts College exclusively for women at Gandhinagar. With the ever increasing need and necessity for quality education the trust has in the year 1995 embarked into technical education with the commencement of K B Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, the first self financed college in the state of Gujarat. From then on the trust has added MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, programmes both at Kadi as well as Gandhinagar and also has added. M.Pharm in Pharmacology under the name and style “D.R.Patel Institute of Post Graduate Studies in Pharmaceutical Bio Technology and Research with an intake of 10 students the highest in any Post Graduate Pharmacy college in the State of Gujarat. The trust with its ambitions of providing good quality education in engineering has in the year 2005 established an Engineering College under the name style “LDRP Institute of Technology and Research at Gandhinagar for which the Government of Gujarat has allotted aLandof 40000 sq.m. at Gandhinagar and in the year 2006 it has also established “VPMP Polytechnic.” In the year 2007 “ Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya ” has been established vide Act No.21 of 2007 and Nursing college under the name and style “Chanchalben Mafatlal Patel College of Nursing” has been established as a joint venture with Government of Gujarat in Gandhinagar.
SarvaVidyalaya – Gandhinagar Campus
Having started in the year 1919, the trust slowly and steadily made its presence felt in the society with the efforts of “Chhaganbha.” In the year 1977 Government of Gujarat has invited the trust to set up educational institutions at Gandhinagar which would foster the development of Capital City of Gujarat by allotting 13 acres of land in Sector 23. Since then the trust has set up many educational institutions and hostels which have proved to be the backbone of the development of education in State of Gujarat and currently thousands of students are being educated at Gandhinagar campus of which around 3500 students both boys& girls are staying in hostel.
With a need to spread education further and develop a king of professionalism in the young generation of Gujarat the trust has started the first self financed college viz., K B Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research offering B.Pharm progamme with the approval from AICTE in the year 1995. The journey of Sarva Vidyalaya continued further with the establishment of S. K. Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies offering MBA and MCA programmes in the year 1998. The trust went on to establish other institutions offering BBA, BCA, and B.Com. (English Medium), B.Ed, P.T.C. and other vocational courses.
The trust has been cherishing the idea of establishing an Engineering College for some time and in 2004 this dream has become true with the allotment of 40000 sq. m of land by Government of Gujarat in Sector 15. The Engineering College viz., “Leelaben Dasharathbhai Ramdas Patel Institute of Technology and Research” has been granted approval by AICTE in June 2005 and today the “Sarva Vidyalaya Technology Campus” is taking a full shape with more than 600 students enrolled. In the year 2006, a polytechnic college under the name and style “VPMP Polytechnic” has been granted approval by AICTE and Government of Gujarat. In the year 2007 a University under the name and style “Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya” has been established and a Nursing College under the name and style “Chanchalben Mafatlal Patel College of Nursing” has been established in 2008.
Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya is a University established vide Gujarat State Government Act 21 of 2007 in May 2007 and approved by UGC (ref F.9-18/2008(cpp-1) March 19, 2009
It is here in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya one find balance between the new emerging areas like Management, Computers, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Bioinformetics and the other subjects like Humanities, literature and Social Sciences etc. KSV have been striving hard to make a mark for ourselves in provision of good quality education to the students. As part of action plan for Academic and administrative reforms KSV have already introduced Semester System, Curriculum Development, Admission Procedures, etc. in all its programs. Faculty development, content development, soft skills development, student development program, leadership program and industrial training and research Cell are also conducted.
The university has at present the following Constituent courses:
Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal (Kadi)Gandhinagar Campus
- Uma Arts and Nathiba Commerce Mahila College : BA., B.Com.,M.A.
- Kalupur Bank Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Pharmacy College).
- Shri Dahyabhai R. Patel Center for Advanced Studies in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology M.Pharm)
- M.B.A. Pharma and Pharma. D.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- Shri Maneklal Madhavlal Patel institute of life Sciences B.Sc. & M.Sc.
- Shri Sankalchand Kalidas Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, MBA
- Shri Sankalchand Kalidas Patel Institute of Management and Computer Studies, MCA
- P.G.D.C.A & MSc.IT
- Shri Bholabhai Patel College of Business Administration BBA.
- Shri Bholabhai Patel College of Computer Studies, BCA
- Shri Ashvinbhai Amrutbhai Patel Commerce College (English-Gujarati Medium)
- ShrimatiLilabenDasharthbhaiRamdas Patel Institute of Technology & Research, (Engineering College ) B.E.& M.E.
- ShriVishnubhaiPunjaramMangaldas Patel Polytechnic College, Sec-15.
- Smt.Kantaben Jayantibhai Patel (USA), Dept.of MBA,& MCA, Sec-15.
- Smt.Sharadben Shantibhai Patel College of Education
- Shri Rajendrakumar Harjivandas Patel English Medium B.Ed.College
- Smt.Sharadben Shantibhai Patel PTC College
- Shri Vanmalidas Galshadas Patel English Medium PTC College.
- Vakil Shri Dhanabhai H Patel Dept. of Education
- Mamta Computer Training Centre
- Smt.Raiben Narsinhbhai Lalitkala Academy : Classical & Hobby and Sports
- Shri Shivabhai V.Patel Bharat Gunthan-Shivan and TTNC.
- Mamta IAS Training Centre
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Sheth Chandulal Madhavlal High school and Higher Secondary School
- Smt.Raiben Gopaldas Patel Kanya Madhyamik and Smt.Savitaben Babubhai Patel Kanya Uchchtar Madhyamik Shala.
- Smt.Manguben Bhagubhai Patel English Medi.Secondary & Higher Secondary School.
- Smt.Raiben Chandulal Patel Madhyamik & Uchchatar Madhyamik Shala.
- Shri Janatkumar Bhagubhai Prathmik Vidyalaya.
- Smt.Mrudulaben Bharatbhai Patel Kanya Prathmik Shala.
- Smt. Savita Govind Patel English Medium Primary School : Morning
- Smt.Raiben Narsinhbhai Patel Prathmik Shala
- Shri Viththalbhai Madhavlal Patel Kumar Balmandir
- Smt.Hiraben Viththaldas Patel Kanya Balmandir & Play Group
- Smt.Shivkorba Kalidas Patel English Medium Balmandir (Mor-Noon)
- Chanchalben Mafatlal Patel Nursing College, B.Sc., & M.Sc. Sector-12
- Kadi Sarva VishvaVidyalaya : M.Phil.& Ph.D.
- Research Cell (KSV)
- Shri Pramukh Swami Science & H.D.Patel Arts College
- Sarva Vidyalaya Commerce College (English Medium)
- Shri Pramukh Swami Post Graduate Centre : Chemistry, Mathematics
- Smt.Hiraben Babubhai Patel Biotechnology Department (B.Sc.)
- Narsinhbhai K.Patel College of Computer Studies & Management .BBA.
- Narsinhbhai K.Patel College of Computer Studies & Management .BCA.
- Kadi Nagrik Sahakari Bank Institute of Post Graduate Diploma Studies: PGDCA.
- S.V.Institute of Management: MBA.
- S.V.Institute of Computer Studies: MCA.
- Acharya Manubhai J. Patel M.Ed. College.
- Shri Vanmalidas Galshadasa Patel College of Education (B.Ed.)
- Surajba College of Education (for Ladies B.Ed.)
- Dr.Rambhai M.Patel PTC College
- Smt.Madhuben Popatlal Patel PTC College
- Rajratna Sheth Shri Pransukhlal Mafatlal Vividhlakshi Sarva Vidyalaya Highschool.
- Shri Dashubhai A.Patel Technical High school
- Smt.Kamlaben Amrutlal Patel Shivhari Secondary & Higher Sec.Eng.Medi.School.
- Smt.Shardaben Dharmabhai Patel English Medi.Primary School.
- Shri Kadi Nagrik Sahkari Bank Prathmik Shala
- Smt.Shantaben Maneklal Keshavlal Patel Prathmik shala.
- Meghna Niranjan Shishu Vihar
- Smt.Gomtiben Rambhai Patel Kindergarten
- Shri Sakalchand Kalidas Patel Audhyogik Talim Sanstha (ITI)
- Mamta School of Information Technology
- Smt.Manekben C. Patel Lalitkala Academy
- Navin Sarva Vidyalaya, Vadnagar
Sarva Vidyalaya Kelvani Mandal Gandhingar Branch: Est. 1977
Committee Members 2014-15
|Dr. Kanubhai D. Patel (Ahmedabad)|
|Shri Vallabhbhai M. Patel (Kadi)|
|Shri Tansukhbhai P. Patel (Gandhinagar)|
|Shri Dineshbhai B. Patel (Ahmedabad)
Shri Vishnubhai P. Patel (Gandhinagar)
Shri Mafatlal Patel (Ahmedabad)
| Shri Khodbhai H. Patel (Kadi)
Shri Manubhai B. Patel (Ahmedabad)
Lt. Col. Hasmukhbhai M. Patel (Ahmedabad)
Shri Ambalal S. Patel (Kadi)
Dr. Bharatbhai A. Patel (Gandhinagar)
Shri Hashmukhbhai G. Patel (Ahmedabad)